We accept essays, short fiction, how-to/toolkits, poetry, journalism, and book reviews. Successful submissions will be familiar with the content and tone of our journal--strictly academic essays or polemics will not be considered. We strive for accessibility of language and a range of voices within antiauthoritarian thought.
Your submission must:
- adhere to the Chicago Manual of Style;
- be double-spaced and use a standard 12 pt. font (Arial or Times New Roman is preferred);
- be proofread and polished to the best of your ability; if your work is incomplete, please email with a query rather than submitting a partial piece for consideration and editorial support;
- use endnotes rather than footnotes; all endnote numbers must be typed directly into the text (e.g. "(1)") rather than using the endnote function in Word;
- contain a maximum of 4,000 words;
- include a brief (2-3 sentence bio) and current contact information.